Project Manager (remote)
you want it to be
Remote work. full-time
Petrosoft’s founder is a retail operator and engineer who initially developed a cloud-based back-office software solution in 2002. Today, the company provides a platform, integration options, software, hardware, and services. These solutions are designed to take advantage of advances in technology, address changes in consumer demand, and enable seamless connections within today’s retail ecosystem.
From its headquarters in Pittsburgh, the company supports its POS, foodservice, fuel management, and back-office product lines as well as its integration with industry-leading technology partners SAP. IBM. Microsoft .
- Planning, prioritizing tasks according to the department needs
- Monitoring project progress and set deadlines
- Solving critical issues that arise on customer requirements
- Ensuring stakeholders satisfaction
- Evaluating project performance
- Monitoring current tasks daily to meet customer’s needs
- Delivering results/updates/requirements to all the parties of the project
- Maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders
- Managing reports and required documentation
Tasks for leading existing markets:
- Communicating with the customer via email/Teams
- Communicating with R&D to maintain project tasks
- Leading meetings for the customer on weekly basis to discuss current needs and urgent issues
- Presenting the results/updates for the customer on weekly basis
- Following internal processes to meet the needs of all stakeholders
Additional and/or Specific Skills:
- Excellent communication skills -- interpersonal, written and public speaking.
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment
- Strong team-building and environment development skills.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems is a plus.
- English - Upper Intermediate+
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Project experience preferred.
Regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
- Full remote work
- Work schedule: flexible
- Salary in $
- Paid vacation