you want it to be
Petrosoft is looking for the Senior PHP / Symfony developers, who are excellent at coding, database design, analytical approach and wish to be promoted now as Team Lead.
About the Team:
You will lead a well-coordinated and experienced team of senior and middle + developers.
Also, you`re gonna actively cooperate with the Technical Design team (front-end development and UI/UX design & writing) and the Platform Engineering team. Product existing for more than 10 years and is recognized as the best in the US fuel market. Since the product occupies a leading direction in the Petrosoft ecosystem, you will have a real opportunity to influence on the process of product development. Your main task will be to maintain the existing code base and to create new features for enterprise clients - in a nutshell: clear & ambitious tasks.
About the Processes:
We conduct classic product development, no matrix structures - when you can have a hundred bosses). You will work both as a Senior Developer (60%) and Technical Lead (40%).
Our release cycle is 3 months, there are out-of-release rollouts. In any case, scope is agreed in advance, and we always have enough time to make a right decision.
In Petrosoft, we have cross-functional meetings in our communication - you will always have up-to-date information and timely feedback from R&D and US colleagues.
We work on Scrum, plan sprints, have daily meetings, stand-ups and retro as our usual rituals.
Each team makes Backlog Refining regularly.
- 5+ Years of experience working with major PHP frameworks, Symfony / Laravel.
- Relevant experience of work with file-based storages like Samba, SFTP.
- Solid working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVC patterns.
- Experience in managing distributed teams
- Ability to write unit tests and documentation for applications would be a plus.
- Outstanding Debugging skills.
- Integration with services via http, soap protocols.
- Usage of a queue server and experience in developing asynchronous systems.
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with performance and scalability issues and solutions.
- Functional or User Acceptance Testing knowledge and experience would be a plus
- GIT Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both as a sole and team developer on your product.
- Self-Motivated and curious with the aptitude and drive for learning new frameworks and tools
Nice to have:
- Relevant experience with MySQL / MongoDB
- Experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Maintain and extend our existing PHP based product.
- Create new components for enterprise customers.
- Responsible for project life cycle, code analysis, design, development, implementation, support, and upgrading of functionality.
- Code review projects from peer developers
- Contribute to coding standards to improve development process and delivery procedures.
- Recognize and analyze trends and work directly with peer developers.
- Ensure reported issues are resolved in a timely manner and documented properly.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- 100% remote work
- Challenging tasks;
- Young, friendly and skilled development team (middle+/senior level).
- Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
- 22 paid vacation days per year and 8 paid holidays.
Senior PHP Developer (Team lead) (remote)В архиве с 10 октября 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию