Ozon is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Russia, ranked #4 in e-commerce top-100 index 2018. Also enters The Most Expensive Runet Companies 2019 ranking by Forbes Russia. The company was founded in 1998. Today Ozon offers more than 5 mln SKUs to its customers and represents 25 merchandise categories. Its logistics infrastructure includes approximately 200 thousand sq meters of fulfillment centers as well as 4200 courriers, 5400 pickup points and more than 7800 automated lockers. Every second Russian citizen can get his/her order from Ozon in 24 hours.
Logistics Platform Department – Investment Manager
Ozon is a leading fast-growing company operating in the center of rapidly transforming Russian e-commerce market. Despite 20-years history of the company, Ozon is currently developing with a start-up-like dynamics, with huge changes across all business directions.
Ozon Logistics Platform Team is seeking for bright and highly motivated person with a deep interest and knowledge in finance, investments and e-commerce to join us as Investment Manager. We present a unique opportunity to be engaged in strategic business development projects related to E-Commerce and Innovative Logistics within the experienced team that directly reports to CEO (ex-Yandex COO).
What can we offer?
- Wide range of responsibilities, including strategy development, market research, financial modelling and project management
- Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives and IT professionals joined from Amazon, Alibaba, Lazada, Yandex, Delivery Club and Coca-Cola
- New A-class office at Moscow-city business center
- Competitive compensation
- Market research to determine the viability of a new service or product
- Comprehensive commercial and financial analysis of new projects
- Leading new project development and implementation
- Participating in negotiation with commercial department, analysts, IT
- Launch of new products, services and operational improvements
- Goals determination and KPI settings
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience in Big4, PE, VC or IBD
- Top university with Economics/Finance/Math major (HSE, NES, MSU, MIPT)
- Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting
- Availability to work full-time and hard-working
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
Investment ManagerВ архиве с 1 мая 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию