G5 Entertainment, (G5EN) a publicly traded, growing developer and publisher of high quality mobile games is looking to expand the User Acquisition / Growth team. You will be collaborating closely with our marketing, creative and product teams to complete initiatives and contribute to G5's continual growth. You will play a vital part in the company's growth strategy by managing and owning performance marketing advertisement campaigns globally across a multitude of different channels and partners.
Are you looking to join a team, where you can actually drive impactful results on a large scale?
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- 1+ year of creative agency or marketing art experience;
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the gamedev industry;
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills;
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and/or other Adobe Suite software;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, detail orientation, reporting and problem-solving skills are crucial;
- Upper-Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus level of written and verbal English.
- Knowledge of art production processes and turnaround times is a plus
- A positive attitude, open mind and willingness to learn.
- Manage the creative User Acquisition pipeline for a group of titles;
- Track creative performs front/back end and analyze data to optimize creative performance and improve KPIs and provide frequent analysis reporting;
- Create production tickets to produce new videos, banners, playable ads, end cards, and other marketing assets, with and without the help of internal Motion Design and Graphic Design teams;
- Test creative assets and iterations, and analyze performance metrics to make informed UA decisions;
- Conduct competitive analysis including monitoring competitor activity, specifically regarding UA;
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts across various media types;
- Test game assets and maintain internal best practices guide;
- Continuously optimize the creative production processes.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.
Should your experience and qualifications meet the requirements of the job opening, you can expect a call from our Hiring Department within 14 days. If you do not hear from us within the said time, we may not be able to offer you a job opportunity right now. However, we will keep your resume on file and contact you as soon as the opportunity arises.We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in communicating and problem-solving. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in marketing.
Creative Marketing ManagerВ архиве с 21 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию