- Acquiring users worldwide for casual games;
- Delivering on ROI/ROAS goals while managing significant UA budget;
- Owning the user acquisition funnel for G5 Store (advertising, SEO, conversion, creatives, and etc.);
- Owning relationships with various channels and partners;
- Collaborating with other teams on analytical and automation tools;
- Working closely with G5 Store and creative teams;
- Keeping in touch with market opportunities, competitors and trends.
- Experience in acquiring users for browser-based games through various ad networks;
- Ability to improve conversions for both regular and landing pages;
- Knowledge of A/B testing process, GTM, Google Analytics, and other analytical tools;
- Demonstrated Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) skills;
- No less than 1 year of experience with browser-based games or games downloaded through the landing page/website;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Power Query/Power Pivot is an advantage;
- Tech-savviness including solid understanding of technology behind web and advertising on the web;
- Good spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.
Should your experience and qualifications meet the requirements of the job opening, you can expect a call from our Hiring Department within 14 days. If you do not hear from us within the said time, we may not be able to offer you a job opportunity right now. However, we will keep your resume on file and contact you as soon as the opportunity arises.We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in communicating and problem-solving. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in marketing.
Lead Internet Marketing Manager
з/п не указана