For arctic LNG 2 Project - Kaliningrad.
- Providing fully integrated technical support for the preparation of shop drawings both piping and support using SmartPlant Spoolgen & Autocad.
- Supervising & Coordinating with the subcontractor for spooling activities and piping fabrication related problems.
- Checked, review spooled drawings and approving welding map drawings and issued for fabrication/construction activities.
- Preparing as-built drawings and incorporate as per fabrication/site condition.
- Generating and preparing reports: bill of material by spools, welding and bolted joints summaries thru I-Data Integrator.
- Issue periodical progress and statistical reports from the spooling activities.
- Verify data format consistency.
- Liaise with technical departments to download updated engineering information.
- Ensure maximum piping fabrication optimization and Welding Map creation through dedicated systems.
- Verify the correct implementation and use of the project systems for the project (also for subcontractors when required).
- Coordinate activities for the correct implementation of spooling activities with the Mechanical Information Systems Manager, ensuring the Project consistency of the data managed by the Spooling activities.
Professional Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of prefabrication, fabrication and installation methodologies for piping, piping underground and supports.
- Basic knowledge of methodologies, equipment and key issues related to fabrication / construction/ installation and commissioning activities.
- Knowledge of Basic construction drivers and rules applicable accordingly to construction software, by spool system in use for site material management.
- Capability to read and interpret technical project documents such as erection drawings, isometrics, standards for supports, P and IDs, piping arrangements, plot plants, underground plot plants.
- Knowledge of the main work phases for workshop activities relevant to piping prefabrication.
- Knowledge of key principles governing the management of a project, such as planning and control, contract change management, interface management, material procurement lifecycle, etc.
- Familiarity and knowledge of general QA/QC requirements, ensuring proper implementation and interpretation of the guidelines defined by the QA/QC plans.
- Knowledge of technical disciplines and materials in order to interface with engineering and construction departments.
- Create and maintain material library in Spoolgen/Isogen/PICODA program
- Produce and check workshop fabrication isometrics and spool drawings
- Ensure all drawings are produced to comply with project and client requirements.
- Detail design changes to existing IDF files, from revised design isometrics including addition of new material and removal of obsolete material
- Close work with fabrication workshop for clarification of drawings if required
- Minimum qualifications & experience required
- Knowledge and understanding of HSE procedures and Project requirements for all project phases.
- Advanced University degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Piping is preferable) or other relate technical field is preferable.
- At least 3 years of a professional work experience at the same position. Solid work experience at international companies is preferable.
- Relocation to Kaliningrad;
- Min. 1 year contract (with possibility to be extended on performance results);
- Competitive salary,
- Creative work and friendly atmosphere;
- Career opportunities based on work performance;
- Chance to be a part of international unique project.