We're looking for a talented and motivated Scrum Master who'll help us to expand the capability of the our Virtocommerce platform. At Virtocommerce you'll contribute to the environment that thinks creatively, works efficiently, and uses world-class technology.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology;
- Facilitate the daily scrums, retrospectives, demo, refinement and planning sessions, organize other relevant team activities and ensure that they are hold effectively;
- Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals;
- Lead team efforts in relentless improvement;
- Addresses impediments so that the team can remain focused on achieving goals;
- Communication with management and outside stakeholders, providing team’s status;
- Help protect team from uncontrolled expansion of work;
- Coordinate with other teams, participate in Sync Meetings;
- Guides the team in establishing estimations;
- Help Product Owner to maintain the backlog, provide visibility;
- Enable close cooperation between product owner and the team;
- Acts as safeguard for his team.
- Experience in IT 2-3 years, 1+ years as a Scrum Master;
- Experience in work by Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodologies;
- Experience building team and facilitation of evaluation to Performing state;
- English: Upper Intermediate+ level;
- Perfect interpersonal communications skills;
- Highest education, preferably technical.
- SAFe/Agile Certificates;
- Ready for trips in Europe;